Thank you for considering a career with Applied Test Systems. For more information on current ATS employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Design, develop, and test circuits and systems used in the control of testing equipment; Create electrical and controls engineering drawings and documents; Specify electrical controls equipment and panel components; Specify heating elements and circuits for industrial furnaces and ovens; Review specifications to support proposal efforts; Work with suppliers to specify and procure engineered components; Develop PLC and HMI projects and control logic diagrams; Working knowledge of IEEE, UL, NEC, CSA, and EU/CE standards as they apply to our applications. Engineering training and experience are critical for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology and 2-5 years of applicable experience
- Preferred knowledge of sheet metal fabrication and welding
- Required experience in design with AutoCAD2d & Inventor 3d Software
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to Engineering Manager, Robert Antolik.
Inside Technical Sales
We are searching for an Inside Salesperson for our heating equipment product line. Our company designs and manufactures materials test and process heating equipment for various worldwide markets. The position requires working directly with the end-user to determine equipment needs and product line management. The candidate will work with and be trained by our existing sales engineers. Limited travel is required. Butler County resident preferred. Compensation is base plus year-end bonus.
- A 2-4 year technical degree or 1+ years technical sales is required.
- Principles of customer service, excellent problem-solving skills, and computer/ internet skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is mandatory.
- Knowledge of process heating equipment is a plus.
- Electrical background is a plus.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to COO, Rob Carroll.